iMyMac puts every customer in top priority and we are committed to developing simple-to-use software solutions for every mobile user with iMyMac products and services.
All iMyMac software provides the free trial version for customers before deciding to purchase the full version. The trial versions offer enough services for customers to try with a use limit. iMyMac recommends our customers to try the product to confirm whether it is the one you need before purchasing. This also helps customers avoid purchasing the wrong product.
Money Back Guarantee
iMyMac provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee based on accepted circumstances so that we can offer our best services and products. As iMyMac offers free trial versions to try before your purchase, refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase exceeds the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, or it is out of the accepted circumstances, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
As iMyMac offers the free trial version to try before purchasing, iMyMac generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
- Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's function. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before purchasing.
- A refund for the failure to receive registration code after the order has been successful. Generally, the registration code will be automatically sent within 1 hour. But sometimes it may be delayed by email spam setting, internet issue, etc. In this case, please contact iMyMac Support Team. We will retrieve registration code for customers ASAP within 24 hours.
- Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
- A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment. As iMyMac cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. In this case, iMyMac recommends customers to contact the card issuers if there is a fraud. And the refund cannot be accepted.
- A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
- As the purchase is finished, it cannot be refunded by the reason of incompatible with the operating system. iMyMac highly recommends customers try the software before purchase.
- When meeting some technical trouble, customers are supposed to cooperate with iMyMac Support Team to provide detailed information, screenshots, and files. A refund request won't be allowed if customers refuse to cooperate or refuse to try the solutions provided by iMyMac.
- A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds 30 days.
Circumstances of Eligible Refund
iMyMac offers a refund or exchanges the product for the following circumstances below.
- Purchase of the same product twice at the same time. With the confirmation of iMyMac Support Team, iMyMac will refund one of the products for customer, or exchange one program for another iMyMac product.
- Purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, iMyMac will refund one of the products or exchange one program for another iMyMac product if required.
- Within 30 days, no solution has provided to deal with the technical problems of the software. In this case, iMyMac will refund the purchase if the customer requests.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Last update: April, 2018